Freegal Music provides free downloads of songs and music videos from Sony’s vast catalog of artists and genres. Keep the songs forever, at no cost to you. Patrons with a valid Rochelle Park Library card can download up to 3 tracks per week DRM-free. Listen on your computer, tablet, mp3 player, and smartphone devices.
Freading is a new e-book service for Rochelle Park Library patrons. Over 20,000 titles are available from a variety of publishers. New books are added weekly. All books allow for multi-user access, so there is never any waiting for a title. E-books are checked out for 14 days and can be renewed. Users receive five (5) tokens each week that can be used to check out e-books. Unused tokens carry over to the next week. Freading e-books cost 1-4 tokens.
September is Library Card Sign-Up Month. If you don’t already have a library card, please sign up online or visit the Rochelle Park Library in person.
Your library card grants you access to many great, free resources.
- Download free songs and music videos by Sony artists
- Borrow ebooks that you never have to wait for AND can renew
- Download free audiobooks and ebooks to use on your MP3 player, smartphone, or ereader
- Search the library catalog
- See the status of items that you have checked out or requested
- Explore world language resources
For job seekers:
- Learn about interviewing, review scholarship opportunities, explore possible careers
- Search job listings, get resume assistance, learn how to use software (including Microsoft Office)
- K-8 Research resources: magazines, encyclopedias, newspapers
- Find academic journals and peer reviewed resources for papers and projects
For business owners and entrepreneurs:
The Rochelle Park Library family wishes you a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
The library will be closed from November 28 – December 1, and will reopen at 10 am on Monday, December 2.
See you then!
Whether you already have several tattoos, are a blank canvas looking into getting your first, or are a simply a body art enthusiast, we’re sure that you’ll enjoy our So You Want a Tattoo program on Thursday, October 17 at 6:30 pm. Those 18 and up (or 17 and younger accompanied by a parent/guardian) are welcome to attend this program.